ICAR-IIFSR, Meerut has been seriously entrusted with the responsibility from Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) under its National Agriculture Innovation Fund (NAIF) to support Agri – business Incubators in following areas :
ICAR – IIFSR TECHNOLOGIES
- Year round production of Mushroom (Oyster, Milky & Button)
- Organic vegetable production technologies
- Organic Jaggery production technologies
- Instant Mushroom pickling technologies
- Process technologies for production of law calorie jam & beverages
- Process technologies for production of Karonda jam & beverages
- Protocol for lemon grass tea
- Production Technology for guava
- Process technology for production of tulsi beverages/jam/concentrate/tea
- Production Technology for Apple (Cv Anna & Dorset golden) & ber Cv Apple ber in Western UP.
- Protocols for Instant aonla jam, candy, murabba, pickles, sauce and puree.
- Protocols for carrot tutti fruity, jam, sauce & puree
- Process technology for production of green mango panna and amchur powder
- 4 IFS models/modules for Western Plain zone of Uttar Pradesh
- Protocols for production of blended jam, squash and RTS
- A new sugarcane variety “CoPk 05191” identified for higher production under summer planting for Western Plain zone of Uttar Pradesh.
ICAR- IIFSR, Meerut envisages facilitating incubation of new startups/ entrepreneurs & enterprises for innovative technologies by providing need based physical, technical, business and networking support, facilities and services to test and validate their venture before successful establishment of enterprises.
AGRI BUSINESS SERVICES PROVIDED BY ICAR-IIFSR
TECHNOLOGICAL MENTORING: Scientist working in ICAR-IIFSR will provide mentorship to the entrepreneurs in their respective areas of expertise during incubation period at the institute. Mentors will help in ideation, prototype development, product refinement, pilot scale up gradation.
CAPACITY BUILDING AND TRAINING: ICAR-IIFSR has well developed laboratories and infrastructure for conducting hands on training on agriculture based technologies. Entrepreneurs can come with their idea and can develop prototype and product on laboratory scale. Further product can be refined based on feedback from concerned stakeholders.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: ICAR-IIFSR will help entrepreneurs in protection of intellectual property issues arise during the period of incubation at institute. Mentors will help in filing the patent of process/product developed during incubation.
FUNDING FACILITATION: Entrepreneurs will be helped during preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) of their business plan, pitch preparation and project presentation to attract angel investors. Linkages will be developed among entrepreneurs and government funding agencies.
INCUBATION SERVICES: Following services will be provided to the entrepreneurs at the incubation center-
- Technology mentorship
- Computer and internet services
- Office space/cubical
- Laboratory scale production facility
- Backward and Forward linkages
Business Development and Support: ICAR-IIFSR will provide technological support to the startups during incubation and after exit of incubate for further upgradation and expansion of business.
- Admission of Incubatee
- Technological Mentoring Facilities and Services
- Product Prototype Development
- Test Marketing of Products through IIFSR Facilities
- Product Refinement
- IP protection & Management
- Exit of Incubatee
- Startup based on IIFSR Technologies
- Commercial Scale Production
GOVERNING BODY OF THE ABI CENTER IN ICAR-IIFSR, MODIPURAM
|PROJECT LEADER||DR. SUNIL KUMAR , DIRECTOR|
|PRICIPAL INVESTIGATOR||DR. R.P. MISHRA, HEAD,IFSM|
|CO – PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR||DR. P.P.SINGH|
|CO – PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR||DR. CHANDRA BHANU|
|CO – PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR||DR. SUNIL KUMAR|
|CO – PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR||DR. NIRMAL|
|CO – PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR||DR. NISHA VERMA|
|MEMBER||IOC – AKMU|
|MEMBER||IOC – ITMU|
|MEMBER||FINANCIAL ACCOUNT OFFICER|
|MEMBER||SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER|
|MEMBER||LOCAL BRANCH MANAGER OF BANKING SECTOR|
|MEMBER||RECOGNISED INDUSTRIAL AND BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL|
Dr. R. P. MISHRA ,
Head & PI, ABI Project/Scheme
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org